This tool has helped me find inconsistencies in environments and misconfigured VMs etc on more than one occasion.
What’s new for RVTools 3.6?
- New tabpage with cluster information
- New tabpage with multipath information
- On vInfo tabpage new fields HA Isolation response and HA restart priority
- On vInfo tabpage new fields Cluster affinity rule information
- On vInfo tabpage new fields connection state and suspend time
- On vInfo tabpage new field The vSphere HA protection state for a virtual machine (DAS Protection)
- On vInfo tabpage new field quest state.
- On vCPU tabpage new fields Hot Add and Hot Remove information
- On vCPU tabpage cpu/socket/cores information adapted
- On vHost tabpage new fields VMotion support and storage VMotion support
- On vMemory tabpage new field Hot Add
- On vNetwork tabpage new field VM folder.
- On vSC_VMK tabpage new field MTU
- RVToolsSendMail: you can now also set the mail subject
- Fixed a datastore bug for ESX version 3.5
- Fixed a vmFolder bug when started from the commandline
- Improved documentation for the commandline options
Go and download it and give it a try, I am certain it will discover things you did not know about…