This tool has helped me find inconsistencies in environments and misconfigured VMs etc on more than one occasion.
What’s new for RVTools 3.4?
- Overall performance improvements and better end user experience
- VI SDK reference changed from 4.0 to 5.0
- Added reference to Log4net (Apache Logging Framework) for debugging purpose
- Fixed a SSO problem
- CSV export trailing separator removed to fix PowerShell read problem
- On vDisk tabpage new fields: Eagerly Scrub and Write Through
- On vHost tabpage new field: vRAM = total amount of virtual RAM allocated to all running VMs
- On vHost tabpage new fields: Used memory by VMs, Swapped memory by VMs and Ballooned memory by VMs
- Bugfix: Snapshot size was displayed as zero when smaller than 1 MB
- Added a new preferences screen. Here you can disable / enable some performance killers. By default they are disabled
Go and download it and give it a try, I am certain it will discover things you did not know about…