I had an email today from a customer who had forgotten their admin password used for logging on to their license administration console. Below is how you can reset the password.
1) Open the “server.xm
2) Find the entry that looks something like this:
3) Erase the contents between the double quotes after “password=
4) Enter a plaintext password so it looks like this: password=”
5) Change the passwordEx
6) Save the server.xml
7) Restart the licensing services.
8) Close and re-open the LAC
9) Log into the LAC using user name “admin” and the password you set.
10) You will be prompted to change your password. Do it. By doing it, the new password will be encrypted in the server.xml
10) To check that everything